Wormtown Music Festival Packing List

Click here to see WHAT TO BRING

sleeping bag / blanket & pillow
air mattress / cot / sleeping mat
camp chairs
bug repellent
sun hat & sun glasses
good shoes, rain boots & extra socks
extra layers & sweatshirt or jacket – it gets chilly at night!
rain gear
good flashlight & batteries
healthy snacks
first aid kit
personal items
extra toilet paper and / or wipes
paper towels
hand sanitizer
water bottle
trash bags
camp flag or other way to identify your camp
leave valuables at home!