Wormtown Trading Presents:
WORMTOWN MUSIC FESTIVAL 2014!
SEPTEMBER 12-14 ~ CAMP KEE-WANEE, Greenfield MA
Camp Kee-Wanee is located in Greenfield, MA, and is an inclusive summer day camp with an emphasis on the arts and the fostering of self-esteem. The camp has trails, Pavilions and Music Cabins. A portion of ticket proceeds go to benefit Camp Kee-Wanee, and the Wormtown Crew always gives back to help make the camp better and more beautiful every year.
- 3 days of music/2 nights camping
- Community Bonfire – Drum Circle 10a-2a
- Vernville Earthe Stage
- River Worm Stage
- FIREWORMZ! fire show nightly
- Roaming Entertainers
- Family Camping & Kids Entertainment
- Craft & Food Vendors
- Farmers Market – locally grown fresh produce available for purchase
- First Aid located backside of pool area
- Holistic Village (tea room, Agni Yoga, Artist Gallery)
- Strangers Helping Strangers Food Drive – please bring non perishable food items to benefit Franklin County community meals program
- Disc Golf
- Silent Disco
(that we ask you to follow)
- No Glass Bottles… Coolers and grills are okay.
- Please No Open Fires… Community Bonfire will be there again this year.
- Kids 14 and under are FREE.
- No Sunday night camping, all worms must be out by 8pm Sunday night. Please break down your campsite during the day to ensure a timely departure.
- No Car Camping – parking is located adjacent to campgrounds. A wagon or cart can be used to transport your stuff a short distance to campsite
- Absolutely No Dogs will be allowed at the camp!
- No amplified music in the campground (DJs, boomboxes, etc)
- Please bag your trash & bring to the edge of trail. Trash bags are available at the Wormtown booth.
Don’t forget this place is a Kids Camp for Music and The Arts. We are trying to protect and improve the land for the kids that attend the camp. So, we’ll leave nothing but our footprints…