Wormtown Trading Presents:
WORMTOWN MUSIC FESTIVAL 2015!
SEPTEMBER 18-20 ~ CAMP KEE-WANEE, Greenfield MA
Camp Kee-Wanee is located in Greenfield, MA, and is an inclusive summer day camp with an emphasis on the arts and the fostering of self-esteem. The camp has trails, Pavilions and Music Cabins. A portion of ticket proceeds go to benefit Camp Kee-Wanee, and the Wormtown Crew always gives back to help make the camp better and more beautiful every year.
- 3 days of music/2 nights camping
- Community Bonfire – Drum Circle 10a-2a
- Vernville Earthe Stage
- River Worm Stage
- FIREWORMZ! fire show nightly
- Roaming Entertainers
- Family Camping & Kids Entertainment
- Craft & Food Vendors
- Farmers Market – locally grown fresh produce available for purchase
- First Aid located backside of pool area
- Holistic Village (tea room, Agni Yoga, Artist Gallery)
- Strangers Helping Strangers Food Drive – please bring non perishable food items to benefit Franklin County community meals program
- Disc Golf
- Silent Disco
(that we ask you to follow)
- No Glass Bottles… Coolers and grills are okay.
- Please No Open Fires… Community Bonfire will be there again this year.
- Kids 14 and under are FREE.
- No Sunday night camping, all worms must be out by 8pm Sunday night. Please break down your campsite during the day to ensure a timely departure.
- No Car Camping – parking is located adjacent to campgrounds. A wagon or cart can be used to transport your stuff a short distance to campsite
- Absolutely No Dogs will be allowed at the camp!
- No amplified music in the campground (DJs, boomboxes, etc)
- Please bag your trash & bring to the edge of trail. Trash bags are available at the Wormtown booth.
Don’t forget this place is a Kids Camp for Music and The Arts. We are trying to protect and improve the land for the kids that attend the camp. So, we’ll leave nothing but our footprints…
Directions from Route 2: – Bear left onto Route 2A. Right onto Main St. – At Main Street Bar & Grill take a right onto Conway St. – Stop at Foster’s Market on the left, to pick up your last minute food and supplies. Follow the signs about 3mi. – Turn left onto Health Camp Rd.
Directions from 91: – Route 2A exit – Around rotary to Main St. – Left on Conway St. & follow above directions.
* Please be courteous to neighbors when driving to or from the show. These folks are truly our hosts and we should be driving slow & cautiously.