In case you missed the Wormblast email – here are some important updates for WTMF 2012!
- You still have until Friday to get your ticket for $90 from outlets. On Friday, September 7th – tickets will be $100.
- We’ve secured more RV space – you can bring your RV & purchase an RV pass at the gate for $50!
- We’ve decided to open the gates on Thursday, September 13th from 5p-midnight for those of you that want to come early & set up camp. It’s $30 cash per person in addition to your weekend ticket.
- Festival gates open on Friday, September 14th at 9a. We’ve got a great line up of music through Sunday evening. However, everyone does need to exit Camp Kee-Wanee by 8p on Sunday, September 16th.
- Sunday only tickets will be available at the gate starting Sunday at 9a for just $40.
- Remember – Strangers Helping Strangers: Strangers Helping Strangers is so proud to be back home at Camp KeeWanee with the Wormtown Trading Co. family to host another food drive for the Franklin County Community Meals Program. Please bring a non-perishable food, toiletry, feminine hygiene or baby product donation to help our neighbors in need.